Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Even if… Because…

Even if you play dumb…
Even if you are vain…
Even if you are stubborn…
Even if it irritates me sometimes to make you brush your teeth…
Even if it drives me nuts to make you cut your nails…
Even if you don’t read books…
Even if you don’t understand motion pictures…
Even if you are talkative…
Even if you behave like a child most of the times…

Because you are witty more than you’ll ever know…
Because I’m learning a lot of things from you as well…
Because I simply love the way you look…
Because you like to be taken care of…
Because I like to take care of you…
Because you are not ashamed of what you do not know…
Because you know how to learn new things…
Because you like pictures and drawings, no dialogues…
Because you want to be heard…
Because I like to hear your thoughts…
Because you bring joy and laughter…

Even if it might sound Greek to you… I’m saying all these
Because these are just some of the thousand reasons why I love you…

No comments: