Sunday, March 30, 2008

Satisfied Urge ... Indeed


What: Jeff's lunch break (with co-managers)
Where: Brothers Burger - Convergys branch
When: March 29, 2008 (Saturday, between 3-4 AM Mnl)


Jeff: Nath, can you buy me na lang onion rings, I'm not that hungry.
Nath: Okay.
Jeff: Thanks!
Nath: Jeff, there are no onion rings!
Jeff: Ugh. That sucks! I won't eat instead.
Nath: And the gurl behind me also wanted to order onion rings.
*** After 5 minutes ...***

Jeff: Miss, there are no onion rings, really??!!
Miss: Sir, there are no onion rings... I'm sorry.
Jeff: You mean there are no onions at all? Or there are onions but they are just not 'breaded' yet? (A little irritated already)
Miss: Sir, there are no onion rings... I'm sorry.
Jeff: Tell you what, I'll go to your kitchen and check for the onions and slice them myself! (Voice a little louder than the usual)
Miss: (Trying to put a good smile and composure) Sir, I'll ask our chef.
Jeff: So what now?
Miss: Sir, there's onion rings for you now.



Don't I just love getting my onion rings?!?!?! Hehehe ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are you today .

Interested your product about " ONION RINGS "

Please introduce the supplier of onion ring " name of -BROTHERS BURGER "


There are 50 stores including student stores managing under us ,other market with distributers, at the universities in Seoul ,Ulsan city South Korea .

Could we ask you competative price of your product to CIF PUSAN KOREA?

Looking forward to hearing your prompt reply.

With our best regards,

our e-mail add.: atikorea @ ecplaza.net

ATI KOREA / J.H.LEE