Thursday, April 17, 2008

So many questions ...

Do you know how it feels when all your life you thought you’ve got all things figured out only to know that there could still be this one thing that you are so uncertain of? Scared. Confused. No matter how much thinking you do, it still feels like there’s no answer to your questions. It may even seem like your head’s going to fall of with your brain popping out!

How do you feel numb to your own feelings for the one person who have hurt you so bad?
How do you erase the history you had with someone?
How do you stop hating yourself for doing and saying stupid things that you end up regretting about?
How do you seize your heart from beating too fast when your eyes meet?
How do you not care anymore amidst the thoughtfulness and kind words?
How do you ensure that the things that run inside your head are the ones spoken of truthfully?
How do you accept that it’s no bliss to love someone especially if they don’t love you back?
How do you make yourself smile after the sleepless nights and melancholic mornings?
How do you unplay the tunes that you sang together?
How do you distant yourself from the one person who’s just a stone throw away?
How do you unlove someone especially if you’re the only one loving?
How do you rise again after everything has been said and done?


If I have the answers to these questions, I’m not even sure if I would feel relieved. If things were the ideal, I don’t even know if I would be happy. The fact of the matter is, I don’t exactly know what I would like to happen. I just can’t seem to figure out really what it is that I want. I guess I would just have to have faith that wherever life takes me, I’d come out a strong and better person still believing in the beauty and miracle of true love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emo! But I feel ya bro. I feel ya...