Thursday, June 30, 2011

My most wanted: STARBUCKS City Mugs Collection (Series 4)

It's been a long while since my last entry. Let me update everyone with the lastest on my collection. Here we go...



From my Spring 2009 vacation in Australia.



My friend Alvin and I spent a few days in Melbourne.







It's been Sydney where I spent most days.







Jakarta: from the June 2011 vacation of Tina and Wlad. This was their birthday present for me. Too bad they missed my bday party.


Ligawa went on a work trip to Shanghai June 2011 but when I told her that I have the Shanghai mug already, she just got me the China one since I didn't have this yet.





My first-ever mug was from Vienna when I went on vacation winter of 2002. The 2010 series was from the Padua family. Thanks to Sharon and Lester.













My former boss Arjay (with wife Marix) would normally go places and get me my favorites. They went to Taipei last year and got me this.





In my short vacation in Singapore (Nov 2010), Tina, Bam and I initially went to a Starbucks store too late in the evening so they were closed. We had to buy this from the mall near the Singapore flyer.








April 2009 was when my family went to Shanghai for a short vacation.










Still from Arjay and Marix when they went to Seoul.





San Diego: It was at a Starbucks store in Huntington Beach in Orange County where I got this from. Thanks to Leanie for suggesting to get coffee that time of the night. I got a few others from the same store actually.





Sacramento: ... still from the same store in Huntington Beach.





Jai was on a work trip Feb 2011. This was his pasalubong from his client facility in Portland.





Marrk one of my trainers was sent to North Carolina for a product training for a new client. This was his pasalubong.





My friends know how deeply in love I am with New York. Too much love that I have two of these! One was from Lester's US vacation and the other from Marky's side trip to NYC during his business trip.








It has been Steven's dream to be part of a music festival in Country Music capital -- Nashville. This was his pasalubong June 2010 when he had to be on vacation one month post implemention of our new project hahaha! He really had to do this or else... FO! j/k ;-)








After a nice fancy dinner at Nobu in Malibu, we stopped at the nearest Starbucks store and I grabbed this. Still part of my Los Angeles Spring 2011 trip.







Funny how I got the Las Vegas mug (still) from Huntington Beach but on the same leg of the trip, I had a connecting flight to LV and I actually could have bought one there.





Flor's mom and sister are based in Texas. She asked her mom to get me this from Houston.







It was Holiday 2010 when Ligaya was back in California for her vacation. This was her pasalubong together with the nice Coach coin purse as Christmas present.





It was during the day tour to Boston (Spring 2011) when I totally left the tour group when I saw a Starbucks store near the old city hall. hahaha!







Last Set -- courtesy of my very good friend Jia (with the help of her dear friends in LA who have been jetsetting the past months).




Orange County, California



(There's a duplicate of this one actually from my good friend Joyce who lives in OC).












Washington D.C.



Jia was in Baltimore a day ahead of me. They had a extra day to go around Washington DC before I followed the day after.












Seattle, Washington












Denver, Colorado







Chicago, Illinois






Austin, Texas

No comments: