Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Pakialamero Mode

Can I just pay my share of Php 44,000 to the Philippines ’ foreign debt? I wonder if this is somehow gonna give me my financial freedom, wahahaha! Too bad all 88 million Filipinos owe this much. Terrible, even the infants are counted (I think!). President GMA has acquired more debts than all of her predecessors combined, yikes!

*****

Mr. Palengke himself, Mar Roxas has been doing his homework recently. Somebody from his recent Baguio visit boldly ‘announced’ the arrival of THE NEXT Philippine President! How’s that for super early electioneering! Now I see the reason why he is not yet married to Korina Sanchez. I mean come on, both of them would have their own gains for waiting. Let’s see in 2010.

*****

What’s the buzz between CFC-Gawad Kalinga’s Tony Meloto and Frank Padilla? I just read on the papers that there are some splinter groups that have been formed. For the longest existence of CFC this is the first time I’ve heard of some form of intrigue amongst the key people (at least). I hope this gets settled coz GK is one of the best achievements of CFC I must say. I had some first-hand GK experience too a long time ago.

No comments: