Thursday, August 21, 2008

Serenity in Michigan

How can you ever beat a lovely summer day in Lake Michigan? It's just so lovely! In my recent US trip, I wasn't really able to spend that much time checking the town and the other tourist spots. Oh well, I wouldn't feel bad, after all I was on a business trip here for one of my clients. Anyho, my clients were just so kind enough to drive me around town and have those sumptuous meals. Overall, everything was still worth it!



At the John Collins park, a superb restaurant called Rose's was the place to eat at! Just look at the view outside... breath-taking! My cold mojitos started that wonderful dinner. Funny thing, it felt weird initially having dinner while the sun was still so up at seven in the evening. Here's my eastcost summer!

No comments: