Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Better than you. Better than me.

  • career-driven (e.g. manager na at least)
  • mas mataas sweldo
  • mas magarang kotse
  • mas nice na house
  • college graduate (with honors and/or distinctions)
  • student leader (or awardee)
  • has socio-civic involvement
  • loves the art
  • appreciates movies, plays, musicals
  • enjoys a good read
  • writes well
  • can carry a tune (plus points if can sing very nicely as in with soul)
  • well-travelled
  • street-smart
  • enjoys knowing and discovering trivial stuff
  • can bring out a good laugh
  • can blend in with friends
  • excellent cook
  • high EQ
  • decisive
  • quick thinker
  • plans ahead
  • loves kids (can tame kids)
  • can argue with me
  • can make me raise the white flag
  • can stand by me
  • can work with me
  • can fight with me
  • can fight for me...

... this is why I'm now affraid

... this is why I'm now hesitant

No comments: