Friday, August 10, 2007

KKK

(Kikoy Kit Ko)

This is one of the most private blog entries I have. Yes, you got the title right, Kikoy Kit. I’ll share with you what’s inside my precious kit that I bring everyday. Come on, take a look!



Kenneth Cole Reaction (for men) EDT
The first time I smelled this, I fell in love with the scent right away! Of course I’m exaggerating – I was torn between this one and Burberry Summer but I ended up getting Kenneth Cole. Oh by the way, I got a good deal with this too! It came with a 100-ml aftershave – cologne too. It smells sweet and “citrus-sy” which is the way I like my perfume!



I usually keep two types of scents with me. One stays at home and one I always bring around. For some reason I feel like there’s some sort of emptiness when I don’t have my perfume on. I have Guess (Man) as my second perfume. I’ve consumed about 2/3 of the 100-ml bottle already before I bought the Kenneth Cole.


My ever favorite is Clinique Happy for Men. They say that perfume has a way of blending with someone’s skin (or even sweat, seriously!) and I guess this is true. I’d usually spray like a dozen times (no kidding!) at the start of the day and by the time I put my clothes to the hamper, it still smells nice. I’ve had about close to a dozen bottles of Clinique already for the past seven years! Love it!



Bench Fix Styling Stick
Behold this hair wonder! Actually Bench has a promising set of hairstyle products especially for men. The hair clay is also a good one. The stick is just terrific! It gives the hair the wanted ‘hold’ that’s not too shiny. And guess what I like about this the most, say after washing it off on your hair with just water – ah, you can get that ‘out-of-bed’ stylish look after fan-dry.


Cream Silk Leave-On
If I simply want those frizzy hairs to tame down a bit, the leave-on will do the trick! And it smells good by the way.





Bath & Body Works® Body Cream (Pink Grapefruit)
A cousin of mine from New York sent this to my mom recently. I went ahead and tried it – ummm it smelled really nice. Target areas: elbows, knees and ankles! One time when I walked into our room I thought “hey, do we have an air freshener with that pink grapefruit scent?” -- Oooppsss, I figured, it was just my brother who tried it on. The smell totally occupied the entire room.




Pond’s Facial Wash / Kojic Soap
I have such an oily face so I really have to take time to freshen up and water would not just simply do it. I always need soap or facial wash. From my dermatologist, kojic soap usually gives that rosy cheeks effect. It can be quite stingy if you leave it on your face a little longer than the usual.
Pond’s Facial Toner
Twice a day or whenever washing the face with soap and water is impossible and I feel icky already – the toner saves the day. It cleans the face at the same time which is really what I’m after.

Olay Total Effects
Before I took my dermatologist’s prescription, Olay Total Effects already gave such nice reviews from friends after about 2 weeks of usage. It really lightens up the face, helps removes dark spots and those scary dark areas – eye bags! Oh by the way, Olay also has 15 SPF sunblock!

Sunblock
I’ve never been too particular about sunblock before but since it’s now prescribed then I don’t have any choice. But seriously, I only apply this Sunblock (chemical-free SPF 30) whenever I’m gonna be out in the sun in the morning or afternoon. Usually I’m home already before 10AM. In other words, this is just on a need-be basis.








St. Ives Eye and Face Stress Gel
Talk about daily stress! Literally, I think everybody needs something to cool us down. This gel has this soothing cool effect when applied to one’s face. Put the gel on the area below the eyes and the rest will follow. If applied to the entire face, I think this also serves as a moisturizer at the same time!





Colgate, Toothbrush & OraCare Mouthwash
It has been Colgate for me eversince – yeah since childhood! Yeah, yeah, I know, I also had a taste of that super mint strong toothpaste – MAXXAM! Aarrrggghhh! At home I prefer to use just the plain white Colgate. I carry the Colgate Fresh Confidence (green or blue) brand elsewhere. Having a toothpaste and toothbrush all the time is always a life-saver especially in last-minute sleep-overs. OraCare mouthwash adds on to that fresh breath feeling!

GreenCross Isopropyl Alcohol (with moisturizer)
Usually after smoking or before eating, it’s always nice to disinfect right?! And what better way to do it than with a brand that has moisturizer!

Deodorant
A must-have especially if there’s a gimmick or somewhere else to go to after gym. I switch brands each time I finish one.

Johnson’s Baby powder
If I feel like I’m gonna sweat a lot like a 10-year old, I’d shower myself (especially my back) with baby powder. Remember how our moms used to put towels on our backs whenever we play like horses? Hehehe.

Ascorbic Acid
One way to fight stress – take vitamins! Once a day is good enough for me.

Shampoo & Conditioner
Do you always like the shampoo and conditioner at your gym? Or maybe, at a friend’s house where you slept over at? It wouldn’t hurt if you carry a sachet or two.


2 comments:

pee said...

hay, bakit kaya inspired mag-blog? Hehehe

pee said...

Hmmm...inspired mag-post ah. Ahihi!