Thursday, April 27, 2006

Jeff’s Simple rules of trust and friendship

1) Don’t put your friends in the limelight of gossips.
2) If trapped in a dead-end situation wherein you can’t help other people not to talk about your friend negatively or maliciously, the least that you can do is SHUT UP.
3) If curiosity seems to kill you, be honest and straightforward to ask your friend about the issue.
4) Respect your friend’s choice not to share anything and everything to you. There’s what you call proper timing. Don’t worry, it won’t make you less of a friend.
5) Betrayal in any form is not acceptable. Once betrayed, expect that you’ll be permanently considered NON-existent just like a low-life living creature!
6) No amount of apology can ever bring back a friendship.
7) I don’t get mad… I TRY not to get EVEN (God help me on this!)
8) You’ll hear nothing much from me, just be ready for the ultimate cold shoulder treatment! As cold as a dead corpse.
9) I don’t take back in the TRASH that I’ve thrown away!
10) I can still wish these trashes to be recycled by others though. J

1 comment:

Mean Jean said...

Amen! Believe it or not, friend, these things i had to learn from you the hard way. Basta alam mo na ang lagi kong sagot "kung san ka masaya, suportahan ta ka" at "andito lang ako...lagi." aywabyu!