Thursday, April 27, 2006

TEN Things I hate about you ... (with rebuttals)


TEN things I hate about you…
TEN things I hate about you… " the resbak"


1) You don’t eat your breakfast but you always remind me to have mine
1a) You always remind me to eat my breakfast just to let me think that i must tell you to eat yours too!


2) You can’t cut your nails on your own without being forced to do so
2a) You do cut my nails but I end up doing it myself.


3) Most of the time your approach to anything and everything is like a laughing matter
3a Most of the time you are very serious and you dont have any past time just to make you happy. thats why im trying my best to make you feel better.


4) You make me “pikon” first before you show up and tell me it’s a surprise
4a) You are always pikon even if you already knew that it was a surprise just to prolong the climax of what you’re feeling at that moment.


5) You just keep my “notes” and never write back
5a) You always give me notes and letters even if you know that i hate to read. but im taking some time and consideration by reading those msgs that you give me.


6) You take a ride home with me and then ask the driver to drop you off elsewhere – and you’d just say “bye” and leave me with a goofy smile
6a) You take me for a ride and simply convince me not to leave you and secretly tell the driver that he must not stop whenever, wherever.


7) You mimic me with what I’m supposed to tell you. In fact I think you’ve come to memorize my usual lines on you
7a) You are always reiterating all the things that you've been saying that’s why I’ve memorized all those lines.


8) You don’t tell me what’s going on your head most of the time
8a) You dont know how to figure out whats going on in my mind and then you'll end up being pissed and pikon.


9) You don’t know how to say “NO” to other people (oh yes, including your friends)
9a) You dont know how to understand me -- why and what are the reasons why i say YES to them -- in fact i know that, that must be a NO NO.


10) You simply know how to make me not mind everything I just said by letting me know and making me feel how much you love me
10a) You simply dont know how to mind something thats why this secret is now the no1 talk in this community and you are very conceited because you know that i love you so.

Hmmm… what the heck, I guess I wouldn’t love you as much as I do if you don’t have the ten things I hate about you…
Hmmm... what the heck, I guess I wouldnt love you as much as I do if you dont have the ten things I hate about you too...

3 comments:

gWaCie said...

hangtaraaay!!!! :P

pee said...

Awwwww...mga leche (*bitter ang tono*). Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

im confused but im always here for u..