Thursday, April 27, 2006

TEN things I hate about you...

TEN things I hate about you…

1) You don’t eat your breakfast but you always remind me to have mine
2) You can’t cut your nails on your own without being forced to do so
3) Most of the time your approach to anything and everything is like a laughing matter
4) You make me “pikon” first before you show up and tell me it’s a surprise
5) You just keep my “notes” and never write back
6) You take a ride home with me and then ask the driver to drop you off elsewhere – and you’d just say “bye” and leave me with a goofy smile
7) You mimic me with what I’m supposed to tell you. In fact I think you’ve come to memorize my usual lines on you
8) You don’t tell me what’s going on your head most of the time
9) You don’t know how to say “NO” to other people (oh yes, including your friends)
10) You simply know how to make me not mind everything I just said by letting me know and making me feel how much you love me

Hmmm… what the heck, I guess I wouldn’t love you as much as I do if you don’t have the ten things I hate about you…

No comments: